Beautiful: the Carole King Musical on Broadway Tickets
Buy your Beautiful: The Carole King Musical on Broadway tickets before you go to New York. You can buy theatre tickets easily online which will save you time and money. This so-called jukebox musical is performed in the Stephen Sondheim Theatre.
Unfortunately, this show has closed
Beautiful is about the life of Carole King, how she started as a teenager in Brooklyn and broke into the industry as a writer and later as a solo artist. Carole King was one of the greatest singer-songwriters of all time who created many top hits in the fifties and sixties. If you are a fan of Carole King then that’s reason enough to go to this musical! And if you’ve never heard of her, you’ve certainly heard of these songs, “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman,” “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow” and “You’ve Got a Friend”. All of them written by King (as well as 115 other pop songs!)
How to buy Beautiful: the Carole King Musical on Broadway Tickets?
Beautiful tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with the official voucher. This voucher contains all the information you require. On the day of the performance, the tickets will be waiting at the theatre box office. You can pick them up until 30 minutes before the show. A valid identity document is required in order to obtain your tickets.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me by email or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at [email protected] if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
- Minimum age is eleven years
- Duration: around 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Location: Stephen Sondheim Theatre, 124 West 43rd Street