Mean Girls on Broadway Tickets
Save on your Mean Girls on Broadway tickets by buying them before you go to New York. Purchasing your theatre tickets online is safe, easy and saves you time and money. Mean Girls is back! You may remember the nasty girls from the popular 2004 movie and now they’ve returned to conquer Broadway. Head to the August Wilson Theatre for this comical musical portraying the power struggle between teenage girls.
- Authorised ticket seller
- Pick-up tickets directly at the theatre
Find your tickets
Mean Girls tells the story of Cady Heron, a nice girl, who moves back to the USA after living in Africa for twelve years. Compared to her first high school experience in Illinois, her life on the African savanna seems simple. There’s a huge popularity battle going on. With The Plastics at the top of the social ladder, led by the charming but vicious Regina. Cady gets swept up in to the battle and soon discovers it’s not so easy to knock Regina off her throne! Tina Fey, writer and star in the movie version, wrote the script for Mean Girls on Broadway. She is also famous for her role in Saturday Night Live, among other things.
How to buy Mean Girls tickets?
Mean Girls tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the official voucher. This voucher contains all the information you will need about your booking. On the day of the performance, the tickets can be picked up at the theatre box office. You can pick them up until 30 minutes before the show. A valid identity document is required in order to obtain your tickets.Buy your tickets for Mean Girls here
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me by email or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at [email protected] if you want to book for groups of 12 people or more.
- Recommended age is 10 years. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Location: August Wilson Theatre, 245 West 52nd Street
- for the August Wilson Theatre seating chart
Don’t want to see Mean Girls?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: