To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway Tickets
To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway tickets can be easily purchased online before you travel. This saves time and money. To Kill a Mockingbird, writer Harper Lee’s debut novel, was published in 1960 and quickly became a huge success. This story, inspired by her own childhood in the American state of Alabama, has now been reimagined for the stage. The play is being performed in the Shubert Theatre, on Broadway.
Buy To Kill a Mockingbird tickets now, pay no service fee and pick-up tickets directly at the theatre!
Racism in Alabama
The story is narrated via the eyes and voice of Scout, a character based on the author herself. She grew up in a small village in southern America, where racism is a regular part of daily life. Her father, Atticus Finch, based on Harper Lee’s own father, is a lawyer. He is asked to defend a black man accused of rape. The case causes a lot of commotion, both within the village, and the Finch family.
How to buy To Kill a Mockingbird Tickets:
To Kill a Mockingbird tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the official voucher. This voucher contains all the information you will need about your booking. On the day of the performance, the tickets can be picked up at the theatre box office. You can pick them up until 30 minutes before the show. A valid identity document is required in order to obtain your tickets.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you will not receive your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups, the theatre will try its best.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me, by email or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at [email protected] if you want to book for groups of 12 people or more.
- Minimum age: Recommended for 12+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Location: Shubert Theatre, 225 West 44th Street
- for the Shubert Theatre seating chart
Don’t want to see To Kill a Mockingbird?
Did you find this article useful? Let me know!