To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway Tickets
To Kill a Mockingbird on Broadway tickets can be easily purchased online before you travel. This saves time and money. To Kill a Mockingbird, writer Harper Lee’s debut novel, was published in 1960 and quickly became a huge success. This story, inspired by her own childhood in the American state of Alabama, has now been reimagined for the stage. The play is being performed in the Shubert Theatre, on Broadway.
Buy To Kill a Mockingbird tickets now, pay no service fee and pick-up tickets directly at the theatre!
Find your tickets
Racism in Alabama
The story is narrated via the eyes and voice of Scout, a character based on the author herself. She grew up in a small village in southern America, where racism is a regular part of daily life. Her father, Atticus Finch, based on Harper Lee’s own father, is a lawyer. He is asked to defend a black man accused of rape. The case causes a lot of commotion, both within the village, and the Finch family.
How to buy To Kill a Mockingbird Tickets:
It’s easy to buy tickets. Above you can select the date when you want to go. You’ll get an overview of all the tickets available. You can then choose how many tickets you would like, add them to your cart and pay right away. After paying, you’ll receive a confirmation and your voucher by email right away. You’ll exchange the voucher for tickets at the theatre on the day of the show, at least one hour before the show starts.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you won’t know your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups the theatre will try its best.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me, by email or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to book for groups of 12 people or more.
- Minimum age: Recommended for 12+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Location: Shubert Theatre, 225 West 44th Street
Don’t want to see To Kill a Mockingbird?
- Sun March 24th 2019 - 15:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Tue March 26th 2019 - 19:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Wed March 27th 2019 - 13:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Wed March 27th 2019 - 19:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Thu March 28th 2019 - 19:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Fri March 29th 2019 - 20:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Sat March 30th 2019 - 14:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Sat March 30th 2019 - 20:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Sun March 31st 2019 - 15:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
- Tue April 2nd 2019 - 19:00 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Shubert Theatre
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Wed June 26th 2019 13:00