Water for Elephants on Broadway Tickets
Buy your Water for Elephants on Broadway tickets before going to New York. Buying theatre tickets online is easy and saves you time and money! The story is inspired by Sara Gruen’s book of the same name. Water for Elephants tells the poignant story of Jacob, who loses everything until he comes across a travelling circus. See this touching musical at the Imperial Theatre.
The first show is on 24 February
Exclusive: Select the 'Flex Tickets' option at the Checkout and cancel or change your booking up to 72 hours before the show!
Find your tickets
A Circus Full of Adventure
Young Jacob loses both of his parents in a car accident. He can no longer stay in his parents’ house and pay for his veterinary studies. He jumps on a moving train with no idea where it will take him. It turns out to be the train of a travelling circus troupe, where Jacob finds himself a new home. Here he can express his passion for animals and find his true love.
The story of Jacob is told by his older self. He misses his old life when he is in a nursing home and can’t remember whether he is 90 or 93. Until a circus shows up at his window. This moving musical invites you to embrace the unknown.
A True Spectacle
Water for Elephants is directed by Jessica Stone, who was nominated for a Tony Award for her work on the musical Kimberly Akimbo. Because much of the story takes place in a circus, you will watch the choreography in sheer amazement. Expect trapeze dancers at high altitudes and a display of impressive skills.
The story is based on Sara Gruen’s book of the same name. It has also been adapted into a film starring Robert Pattison and Reese Witherspoon.
How to buy Water for Elephants on Broadway Tickets?
Water for Elephants on Broadway tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third-party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. For this musical, you will get an email with the QR codes no later than 7 days prior to the show! Just show this QR code on your phone at the theatre and enjoy. Send me an email if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- No need to download apps or print tickets. Just show the QR code
- Guaranteed authentic tickets
- Best available seats, always next to each other
- A dedicated service desk: You can always contact me directly
- Pay safely with a credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible before the show date.
- Minimum age: Recommended for ages 8 and up. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: TBD
- Location: Imperial Theatre, 249 West 45th Street
- Accessibility: T
- for the Imperial Theatre seating chart
Don’t want to see Water for Elephants?
- Wed February 28th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Thu February 29th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Fri March 1st 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Sat March 2nd 2024 - 14:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Sat March 2nd 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Sun March 3rd 2024 - 15:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Tue March 5th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Wed March 6th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Thu March 7th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
- Fri March 8th 2024 - 20:00 - Water for Elephants - Imperial Theatre
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Wed March 6th 2024 20:00
* The highest discount for this musical is (among others) found on Wed March 6th 2024 20:00
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: