Eric’s New York App
Eric’s New York App is THE app for New York. In this app, you will find maps, information about attractions, walking routes through different neighbourhoods, personal tips, and tickets for everything that you could possibly want to do in New York. Eric’s New York App is available for iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android (smartphone/tablet).
The Free Eric’s New York App
Discover New York with my app as your guide. In the app you will find:
- All metro lines so you can easily see, with or without internet, which subway station is closest to you.
- The location where you are at that moment based on built-in GPS, which also works if you don’t have internet! That way you can never get lost in New York!
- Information about the well-known, but also lesser-known sights in New York. Don’t have tickets yet? Then click through to buy them. You don’t have to print anything, just show your e-tickets on your phone at the entrance. It couldn’t be easier!
- Personal tips from me (Eric).
- Unique and personalised walking routes that you can follow to discover even more of the city.
- Public toilets near you.
- The ability to save your hotel and hotspots before your trip to New York and see them on the map.
- A checklist so that you don’t forget to arrange anything for your trip to New York.
Not convinced yet? Then read the reviews!
Walking routes through New York
Walk with me through different neighbourhoods in New York with one of my walking routes available in the app. I have developed this so that you can discover the unknown places of the city in addition to the well-known ones. Stroll the streets of SoHo, cross the Brooklyn Bridge, discover Greenpoint, and more. I created these walking routes myself, photographed everything, and walked them several times so that I can show you as many places as possible. Because it all takes a lot of time, I ask for a small amount per walking route. This way I can continue to maintain and further develop the app with even more useful features.
Offline Map of New York
Download the data at home (or via the WiFi at your hotel), then use the app offline as soon as you get to New York. You will then have unlimited access to the city map showing you all the hotspots, WiFi locations and public toilets. In addition, the subway map with all the metro lines and stations can be used offline. Furthermore, thanks to the built-in GPS, you can always see exactly where you are and what sights and attractions are around you! You can also find all other public transport maps, such as those of the buses, trains, and NYC Ferry, as PDF files in the app.
Do you, despite the extensive information in the app, still have questions along the way? With a mere click of a button, you can contact me directly via email.
Any comments, questions or compliments? Please contact me directly from the app. I strive to constantly develop and improve the app and look forward to hearing your feedback. Satisfied? I would appreciate if you could rate my app in the App Store or on Google Play.
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: