Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway Tickets
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway tickets can easily be purchased online before you leave. I recommend buying your theatre tickets before you go to New York, to save time and money. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is one of Broadway’s most popular plays and is performed in the Lyric Theatre.
Buy your tickets now, pay no service fee
Find your tickets
Harry Potter on Broadway
The show is a sequel to the popular series of books and films, following the adventures of student wizard Harry. Furthermore, the author of the books, J.K. Rowling, co-wrote the script of the play. Since it’s London première, the script has been released in book form. It is, therefore seen as the unofficial eighth part in the literary series.
The New Generation Potters
The story begins nineteen years after the last book ends, when Harry, Ron and Hermione are all grown up. Harry, now married to Ginny Weasly, works for the Ministry of Magic. He and Ginny have three children: James Sirius, Albus Severus and Lily Luna. Albus, destined to follow in his father’s footsteps, enrolls at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There, he struggles with filling Harry’s rather large shoes. Ghosts from the past return and Harry, as well as Albus realise that sometimes evil comes from unexpected places. Due to Harry Potter on Broadway being such a long show, it is split into two parts, both lasting around 2.5 hours. It is possible to see both parts on the same day. Real Harry Potter fans just can’t miss it!
How do I buy Harry Potter on Broadway tickets?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third-party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with the official voucher. This voucher contains all the information you will need about your booking. Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you will not receive your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings of up to 4 people, you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups, the theatre will try its best. Send me an email if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
PLEASE NOTE: This play consists of two parts. You only have to buy one ticket. This ticket gives you access to both parts. This is the performance schedule:
- When you buy tickets for Wednesday at 14:00: the second part will be the same day at 19:30.
- When you buy tickets for Saturday at 14:00: the second part will be the same day at 19:30.
- When you buy tickets for Sunday at 14:00: the second part will be the same day at 19:30.
- When you buy tickets for Thursday at 19:30: the second part will be on Friday at 19:30.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me by email
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with a credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Limited amount of tickets available. Social distancing and face masks required. Mandatory negative PCR or rapid antigen COVID-19 test, or proof of a COVID-19 full vaccination.
- The show is suitable for ages 10 and up. Children under the age of 15 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Duration: part I: 2 hours and 40 minutes, part II: 2 hours and 35 minutes
- Location: Lyric Theatre, 213 West 42nd Street
- for the Lyric Theatre seating chart
Don’t want to see Harry Potter?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: