Flights to New York from Belfast International
Do you want to book a Belfast to New York flight? Take a look at this page to find out necessary and useful information on Belfast International airport.
Belfast International Airport (BFS)
Belfast International Airport is an airport 13.2 miles (21.3 km) northwest of Belfast in Northern Ireland. Formerly known as Aldergrove Airport, Belfast International is Northern Ireland’s busiest airport with one terminal. There are no direct flights to New York City from Belfast International. You will have to travel with a number of different airlines with stopovers. I recommend checking Expedia.co.uk or BudgetAir.co.uk for deals.
Price for a flight Belfast International – New York (BFS)
If you are flying from Belfast International, you will have to book different airlines with at least one transfer. The price of airline tickets to New York changes depending on the time of year. If you book on time and avoid travelling during busier months then you can find return tickets from around £470 from Belfast International airport. Flexibility is also a key to save money on flights.
Do you prefer to travel from Dublin? Click here.
The most expensive periods are the summer months and end of year (with the holiday season including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve) in New York. To get the best rates, I advise trying to book your flight at least 6 months in advance.
Directions to the airport
There are several ways to get to Belfast International airport, which you can find more information about below.
- From Belfast: Take the M2 northbound, turn off at Junction 5 and take the A57 for 7 miles until you reach Belfast International Airport.
- From the north/north west/north east: Take the M2 southbound to junction 5, then the A57 for 7 miles until you reach Belfast International Airport.
- From the south and west: Take the M1 motorway northbound in the direction of Moira, turn off at Junction 9 towards Antrim and proceed via the A26 through Nutts Corner to Belfast International Airport.
- From Dublin: Follow the MI/EI northbound until Newry, at Newry take the Bypass and then continue onto the A1, at the M1 Motorway follow it westbound, turn off at Junction 9 and proceed via the A26 to Belfast International Airport.
- Bus: the Airport Express 300 service operates 7 days a week. For more information about Translink services to and from the airport visit the Translink website.
Belfast International Airport offers several options for securely parking your car such as short term, long term, valet and economical parking. Go to Belfast International airport website to book a parking space or receive a quote for your vehicle.
Belfast International Airport Map
Please find below the airport map of Belfast International Airport. Click on the image to enlarge it.
Source image: Airport Guide
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: