From JFK Airport to a Hotel in New JerseyBuy tickets now
If you are flying to JFK but are staying in New Jersey, you have quite the trip ahead of you. Depending on where you need to be in New Jersey, there are a number of options. You could take the train to, for example, Jersey City. However you would need to change three times and then take a taxi to your hotel. I would not advise taking a cab because, as JFK is located in a different state than New Jersey, taxi drivers can charge a special rate. On top of that, they often drive through busy Manhattan which can lead to fares as high as $150 – $200. Booking a car service or van with a driver beforehand is a better option and much cheaper. You know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you leave and if you are travelling with more people, it’s an affordable option.
Follow the steps below to book a car or van service
- Fill in JFK and your flight details and in the Meeting Area field, select “International (Outside Only)”.
- Add New Jersey and the address.
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in the arrival time of your flight, they keep an eye on when your flight arrives).
- Choose the car.
- Add your details and choose the payment method, I recommend choosing the cash option, then you pay cash in the car itself.
- Fill in your telephone number, but in the “Special Requests” repeat your telephone number with the international code e.g.: “Hello, my phone number is 0044 20 222 3333”.
- Confirm your order and check that you have received the confirmation email.