From Newark Airport to a Hotel in New JerseyBuy tickets now
Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to hotels in New Jersey. There are buses, but it is very difficult to give good advice as it depends on where your accommodation is located. Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending on where you need to go, the prices range from $40 to $80. This price is for up to three people. When travelling with more passangers, I strongly advise booking a van with a driver by following the steps below. This option is always cheaper. It’s also handy to know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you travel. You can book a van for up to six people.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van:
- Fill in Newark and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Add New Jersey and then the address.
- Fill in the date and pick-up time (you can just fill in the arrival time of your flight, they keep an eye on when your flight arrives).
- Choose the car.
- Add your details and choose the payment method, I recommend choosing the cash option, then you pay cash in the car itself.
- Fill in your telephone number, but in the “Special Requests” repeat your telephone number with the international code e.g.: “Hello, my phone number is 0044 20 222 3333”.
- Confirm your order and check that you have received the confirmation email.