Newark Airport to New Jersey TransferBuy tickets now
A Newark Airport to New Jersey Transfer can be booked in advance. If you are travelling from Newark Airport to New Jersey it’s best to plan ahead. Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to hotels in New Jersey. There are buses, but it is very difficult to give good advice as it depends on where your accommodation is located.
Taxi from Newark Airport to New Jersey
Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending on where you need to go, the prices range from $40 to $80. This price is for up to three people. When travelling with more passengers, I strongly advise booking a van with a driver by following the steps below. This option is always cheaper. It’s also handy to know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you travel. You can book a van for up to six people.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van:
- Enter the date, pick-up time (just fill out your arrival time, the company will check when you arrive and at which gate) and the amount of people and luggage.
- Fill in the airport and your flight details, and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in the address and click the matching option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the desired car.
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment. I recommend you to choose the “Pay Later” option, you’ll pay cash or with a credit card to the driver. If you’d like to know the full amount in advance, you can choose to pay right away by credit card.
- Enter your phone number in the international format, including the country code.
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email.
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: