JFK Airport to Queens or Brooklyn TransferBuy tickets now
A JFK Airport to Queens or Brooklyn Transfer is best arranged in advance. Unfortunately, there are no shuttle buses from the airport to Queens or Brooklyn. It is very difficult to give good advice as this depends on where your accommodation is located in these areas. You can often get to your hotel/apartment by means of the subway, this is then often the cheapest way.
Taxi from JFK to Queens or Brooklyn
Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending on where you need to be, this shouldn’t cost more than $30 or $40. This price is for up to three people. If you are travelling with more people, taking a pre-booked van is a better option. You can do so by following these steps. You can book a van with a driver for up to six people and in doing so you will know the exact costs before you leave.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van
- Enter the date, pick-up time (just fill out your arrival time, the company will check when you arrive and at which gate) and the amount of people and luggage.
- Fill in the airport and your flight details, and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in the address and click the matching option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the desired car.
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment. I recommend you to choose the “Pay Later” option, you’ll pay cash or with a credit card to the driver. If you’d like to know the full amount in advance, you can choose to pay right away by credit card.
- Enter your phone number in the international format, including the country code.
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email.
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: