From JFK Airport to a Hotel in Queens or BrooklynBuy tickets now
Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to Queens or Brooklyn. It is very difficult to give good advice as this depends on where your accommodation is located in these areas. You can often get to your hotel/apartment by means of the subway, this is then often the cheapest way. You can find a subway map here.
Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending on where you need to be, this shouldn’t cost more than $30 or $40. This price is for up to three people. If you are travelling with more people, taking a pre-booked van is a better option. You can do so by following these steps. You can book a van with a driver for up to six people and in doing so you will know the exact costs before you leave.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van
- Fill in JFK and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in Queens or Brooklyn and then the address.
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in your arrival time and they keep an eye on when your flight arrives).
- Choose the car.
- Fill in your details and choose the payment method, I recommend choosing the “cash” option, then you pay cash in the car itself.
- Fill in your telephone number, but in the “Special Requests” repeat your telephone number with the international code e.g. “Hello, my phone number is 0044 20 222 3333”.
- Confirm your order and check that you have received your confirmation email.