JFK to The Bronx TransferBuy tickets now
It’s easy to book your JFK Airport to The Bronx Transfer before you leave. There are various transfer options from JFK Airport to The Bronx. Travelling by train or subway is inconvenient, as you will have to change at least twice, in some cases more. This method of transfer can easily take two hours. Shuttle buses don’t go as far as The Bronx.
Taxi from JFK Airport to The Bronx
You could take a taxi but there are no fixed rates for this route like there are when you transfer to Manhattan. A taxi to The Bronx could therefore cost anything from $80 to $120, depending on your exact destination. If you want a comfortable transfer and to know the cost prior to your journey, I recommend booking a private transfer online before you travel. This way you know exactly what to expect and you don’t have to worry about making arrangements on the spot. If travelling with four or more passengers, this form of transport is definitely the cheapest.
Follow the below steps to book your transfer
- Enter the date, pick-up time (just fill out your arrival time, the company will check when you arrive and at which gate) and the amount of people and luggage.
- Fill in the airport and your flight details, and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in the address and click the matching option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the desired car.
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment. I recommend you to choose the “Pay Later” option, you’ll pay cash or with a credit card to the driver. If you’d like to know the full amount in advance, you can choose to pay right away by credit card.
- Enter your phone number in the international format, including the country code.
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email.
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: