Newark Airport to The Bronx TransferBuy tickets now
Book your Newark Airport to The Bronx Transfer in advance. If you land at Newark Airport and are travelling to The Bronx, you are going from New Jersey to New York. The fact that you are crossing state lines makes it very expensive to take a taxi. This can cost between $110 and $130, depending on your exact destination. If you want to travel from Newark to The Bronx with public transport, you will need to go to Manhattan first and then take a subway to The Bronx. This is very inconvenient and time-consuming.
Newark Airport Transportation
I recommend that you arrange your transfer via the below link. Booking your private transfer in advance is very easy and good value for money. It also enables you to know beforehand exactly how much you are spending on the transfer, regardless of the traffic conditions on the day. When you are travelling with four or more passengers from Newark to The Bronx, a private transfer is definitely the cheapest option.
Follow the below steps to book your transfer
- Enter the date, pick-up time (just fill out your arrival time, the company will check when you arrive and at which gate) and the amount of people and luggage.
- Fill in the airport and your flight details, and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”.
- Fill in the address and click the matching option in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose the desired car.
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment. I recommend you to choose the “Pay Later” option, you’ll pay cash or with a credit card to the driver. If you’d like to know the full amount in advance, you can choose to pay right away by credit card.
- Enter your phone number in the international format, including the country code.
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email.
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: