Stewart Airport to New York City Transfer
For your Stewart Airport (SWF) to New York City transfer you have a few options. You can travel by public transportation, but it’s a long journey, that can take some time. You could take the bus and train to Manhattan, then transfer to the subway, taxi or bus. Another option is to take a taxi at Stewart Airport. The drive is about 90 minutes, so this can be very expensive.
Personally, I recommend booking a car service with driver or using the Stewart Airport Express, which you can take directly from the airport without booking. If you prefer to book your transfer in advance or would like to have a private transfer, the car is the best option. This is much cheaper than a taxi and you know the total cost upfront. You can book this car service for every New York destination. Also, if you need to go to New Jersey, Queens, Brooklyn or The Bronx.
Follow the steps below to book your transport
- Enter the date, amount of people and pick-up time (pick a time about 1,5 hour after the arrival time of your flight).
- Enter the address of Stewart Airport: New York State, New Windsor NY, 1180 1st Street, 12553.
- Enter your hotel or private address.
- Choose the car you like.
- Enter your personal details and choose your form of payment. If you choose the cash option, you’ll pay cash to the driver. If you choose to pay in advance, you can pay the full amount, including toll and tip.
- Enter your phone number and make sure to enter your phone number again at ‘Special Requests’. Do it the international way this time. As for example: “Hello, my phone number is 0044 7X XXX XXX XX”. At ‘Special Requests’ also mention that you want to be picked up at Stewart Airport and fill out your flight details (flight number and scheduled arrival time).
- Confirm your order and check if you’ve received the confirmation email.