The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway Tickets
Buy your Phantom of the Opera on Broadway tickets before going to New York. You can easily buy your theatre tickets online, saving you money and time. The Phantom of the Opera musical has performed in the Majestic Theatre, which is one of the largest and most stylish theatres on Broadway, ever since its opening in 1988. There is a reason why the musical is so popular. I definitely recommend going to The Phantom or one of the many Broadway shows when in New York as they are highly entertaining!
Exclusive: Select the 'Flex Tickets' option at the Checkout and cancel or change your booking up to 72 hours before the show!
The Longest-running Broadway Musical
The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber is the longest-running show in Broadway history. The Phantom of the Opera is based on the French novel Le Fantôme de l’Opéra by Gaston Leroux. It tells the story of a masked figure who lurks in the catacombs beneath the Paris Opera House and haunts everyone who lives there. He is madly in love with innocent young soprano Christine and devotes himself completely to her career.
The Phantom’s Love for Christine
In 1881 in the famous Paris Opera House Carlotta, the Opéra’s resident soprano prima donna is rudely interrupted by the “phantom” during her rehearsal. Refusing to perform that night, the owners of the opera house have a serious problem. Reluctantly they audition Christine, one of the chorus girls, who surprises everyone with her angelic voice. But how could they have missed her? And who has been teaching her?
The show features amazing set designs, beautiful costumes and not to forget impressive music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. If you want to see a true classic, a musical spectacle, then you should visit The Phantom of the Opera.
How to buy Phantom of the Opera on Broadway Tickets?
The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway tickets on NewYork.co.uk are 100% authentic, without the involvement of any other third-party sellers, keeping prices low. After your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email immediately. For this musical, you will get an email with the QR codes no later than 7 days prior to the show! Just show this QR code on your phone at the theatre and enjoy. Send me an email if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- No need to download apps or print tickets. Just show the QR code
- Guaranteed authentic tickets
- Best available seats, always next to each other
- A dedicated service desk: You can always contact me directly
- Pay safely with a credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible before the show date.
You do not need proof of vaccination for a Broadway show. Wearing a face mask during the show is mandatory. Limited amount of tickets available.
From July 1st: Wearing a face mask is optional in the theatre.
- Minimum age: Recommended age is 8 years. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Location: Majestic Theatre, 245 West 44th Street
- Accessibility: T
- for the Majestic Theatre seating chart
Don’t want to see The Phantom of the Opera?
- Sat June 25th 2022 - 14:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sat June 25th 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sun June 26th 2022 - 17:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Mon June 27th 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Wed June 29th 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Thu June 30th 2022 - 14:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Thu June 30th 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Fri July 1st 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sat July 2nd 2022 - 14:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
- Sat July 2nd 2022 - 20:00 - The Phantom of the Opera - Majestic Theatre
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Wed June 29th 2022 20:00
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: