STOMP in New York Tickets
Get your STOMP in New York tickets in advance. STOMP is an Off-Broadway show in New York. It isn’t a musical, but a great spectacle full of music and dance. Performed at the Orpheum Theater its ideal for groups consisting of people who like to visit a Broadway show, as well as people who don’t like musicals. Music is made with non-traditional instruments, such as buckets, brooms, newspapers and matches. It’s all bursting with energy, the only disadvantage might be your ringing ears after the one and a half hour long show. It’s quite a cacophony, but those who like music, rhythm and dance have come to the right place. STOMP’s cast is besides creative very talented as well.
Buy STOMP tickets now, pay no service fee and pick-up tickets directly at the theatre!
Find your tickets
Improvised Instruments and a Humorous Twist
The show, already an enormous success in the entertainment world since 1994, is being performed in a small hall of the Orpheum Theatre. Due to the fact that STOMP isn’t a spoken performance, it’s very suitable for kids who don’t understand English very well yet. Instead of using their voice, the actors use their improvised instruments and their body. All this is topped with a humorous twist.
An Overwhelming Experience for all Ages
In this show, emphasis is not so much on the story, but all the more on the experience. This makes it a show for all ages as well. This experience is downright overwhelming by the way. You can’t help but wonder about the amount of time these people had to practise, to master this perfect synchrony. But you won’t get a moment to ponder, before you know it they’re starting a new rhythm and you’ll hear a new unexpected ‘instrument’.
Impressive Live Performance
Since it’s such a popular show, you might have already seen parts of it on television. Still, it’s worth seeing the show live, because the intensity and power you’ll feel there you won’t experience at home in front of your television. The advantage of home viewing though, is that you won’t be bothered by the dust swept into the air by brooms!
How to buy STOMP in New York Tickets?
It’s easy to buy tickets. Above you can select the date when you want to go. You’ll get an overview of all the tickets available. You can then choose how many tickets you would like, add them to your cart and pay right away. After paying, you’ll receive a confirmation and your voucher by email right away. You’ll exchange the voucher for tickets at the theater on the day of the show, at least one hour before the show starts.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you won’t know your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups the theatre will try its best.
Why buy through NewYork.co.uk?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me by email or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at email@example.com if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
- Minumum age is 5 years
- Duration: Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes
- Location: Orpheum Theater, 126 2nd Avenue
Don’t want to see STOMP?
- Tue December 11th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Wed December 12th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Thu December 13th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Fri December 14th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Sat December 15th 2018 - 15:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Sat December 15th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Sun December 16th 2018 - 14:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Sun December 16th 2018 - 17:30 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Tue December 18th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
- Wed December 19th 2018 - 20:00 - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Tue December 11th 2018 20:00